Sikka Protocol aims to address such security and sustainability issues by combining stable asset convenience with methods used by traditional finance institutions to protect wealth. Its basic purpose is to provide competitive yield in a sustainable way, enabling the majority of users to profit from the increased money velocity of crypto markets.
The protocol allows users to:
- Collateralize their assets in MATIC to borrow the SIKKA stable asset.
- Borrow SIKKA.
- Put the borrowed SIKKA in a liquidity pool to get yield.
- Farm the LP token received for putting SIKKA into a liquidity pool.
- Get the borrowed SIKKA + rewards back from the liquidity pool.
- Claim farming rewards.
- Repay the borrowed SIKKA + Sikka's borrowing interest.
- Withdraw collateralized MATIC.
- Claim IKKA tokens (ERC-20) issued to the user as a reward for borrowing SIKKA, anytime.
- Liquidate user's collateral when a pool where the user put their SIKKA in fall under the minimum collateral ratio of 130%.